The Car Market Outlook 2015 describes in 318 pages 81 car markets counting for 99% of the world car market from 2005 to 2014: sales, production, car level, body style, segment, economy, population, main brands and main models.
The following countries are described :
- Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, United Arab Emirates
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Bahrein, Bosnia, Belarus, Brazil
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Switzerland
- Denmark, Algeria,
- Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia,
- Finland, France,
- Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary,
- India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Iran, Israel,
- Kazahstan, Kenya, South Korea, Koweit,
- Laos, Latvia, Luxembourg,
- Mauritus, Morocco, Malaysia, Mexico, Macedonia, Nigeria,
- Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman,
- Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar,
- Romania, Russian Federation,
- Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
- Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Taiwan,
- Ukraine, Uruguay,
- United Kingdom, United States,
- Venezuela, Vietnam, South Africa
A free presentation of the book is available for downloading.
The CMO is available either in hard copy or in pdf file.