CORAM is producing annual forecast 78 countries accounting for more than 98% of current car sales. The forecast are splitted for Personal Cars (PC) and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV). A consolidation is then performed per area and for the world.
Forecasts are derived from more than 30 years of experience of CORAM and are based on forecasting models developed by Coram which are connected to the proprietary data base “CORAM-DATA” which contains more than 2 millions of data.
We consider our forecasts as « reasonable » and they are often less optimistic than other published forecasts.
A full presentation is available in the “World : Car Sales Forecast | Annual | Year 2014 – 2023” section.
This .xls file contains the car sales forecast for the 78 following countries from year 2014 to year 2023 :
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Algeria
- Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Bielorussia, Bosnia,
- Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Colombia, Croatia,
- Estonia, Egypt, Ecuador
- Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong,
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Iran, Israel, Korea,
- Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
- Morocco, Malaysia, Mexico, Macedonia, Oman
- Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand,
- Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Paraguay,
- Romania,Russian Federation,
- Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Singapore
- Tunisia, Turkey, Taiwan,
- United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Ukraine
- Venezuela, South Africa
(issued in November 2013)