The Car Market Outlook 2016 describes in 324 pages 82 car markets counting for 99% of the world car market from 2005 to 2014: sales, production, car level, body style, segment, economy, population, main brands and main models.
The following countries are described :
- Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, United Arab Emirates
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Bahrein, Belarus, Brazil
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Switzerland
- Denmark, Algeria,
- Egypt, Estonia,
- Finland, France,
- Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary,
- India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast,
- Japan, Jordan,
- Kazahstan, Kenya, South Korea, Koweit,
- Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Luxembourg,
- Mauritus, Morocco, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria,
- Netherlands, Norway, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman,
- Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar,
- Romania, Russian Federation,
- Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
- Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Taiwan,
- Ukraine, Uruguay,
- United Kingdom, United States,
- Venezuela, Vietnam, South Africa
A free presentation of the book is available for downloading.
For company purchase, please send us an order form with the detail of your company if needed.
The file can be downloaded after payment.